Friday 10 February 2012

I'm the right brain :)

lubie znalezc w necie cos fajnego...
kim jestescie?  ja zdecydowanie prawicowa :)


“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”

And for the right brain:

“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”

 
From adsoftheworld.com

7 comments:

mamiveroni said...

zdecydowanie lewa :D

Pieczyk said...

Lewa, lewa i jeszcze raz lewa!

bubalah said...

W 1000% Prawa!!! A to: "The feeling of sand beneath bare feet" to juz chyba lepiej nie moze do mnie pasowac;))). Jedyne z Lewej co do mnie pasuje to: "Always in control" ;)

gania76 said...

A ja chyba jestem in-between :)

Anik said...

No ja zdecydowanie prawa ;) Na szczęście mój pan M. zdecydowanie "lewy" więc niexle sie dopełnilismy ;)

Anonymous said...

Ja zdecydowanie prawica , Van lewica !

Qoopka said...

to chyba tak dzialaja zwiazki ja prawice Pan Maz lewica....
hahah normalnie ying i yang :)